The 3-Port Ethernet Switch was designed to allow a single Ethernet drop to a POS station to be split into two separate ports. The 3-Port Ethernet Switch eliminates the need for a separate power supply and gets its power from either a standard USB or PoweredUSB port. A PS2/keyboard option is also available.
The 3-Port Ethernet Switch uses the latest in high speed “switch” technology to facilitate the highest bandwidth possible to both the POS terminal and the second attached unit.
- 3-port auto-negotiating (no cross or cable required)
- 10/100 full duplex
- USB or PS/2 mouse-powered (no external power supply required)
- Link/Status and connection speed LEDs
- Low power
- RoHS compliant
- All ports are 10/100Mbps (10Base-T or 100Base-T) auto sensing based upon the port’s individual connection
- Each port has auto MDX – any port can be used as the uplink connection
- Fully compliant to IEEE 802.3u standard
- On-chip 64KB frame buffer memory (not shared with 1k unicast address table)
- Automatic address learning, address aging and address migration
- Integrated lookup engine with 1k unicast MAC addresses
- 1.4Gbps high performance memory bandwidth.