GXV3662_HD IP Dome Camera
The Grandstream GXV3662_HD Vandal-proof dome camera offers 720p resolution and 2-way audio. The GXV3662_HD streams to a computer network as well as to most mobile phones and video phones allowing surveillance from virtually anywhere.
The GXV3662_HD is a next generation Vandal Dome High Definition IP camera of power and innovation. The innovative AE (Auto Exposure) & AWB (Auto White Balance) algorithms power the advanced ISP (Image Sensor Processor), ensure high-fidelity video qualities and match Digital Still Camera color grade in wide range of light environments.
It features cutting edge H.264 real-time video compression (720p resolution) with excellent image clarity at low-to-modest bandwidth, industry leading SIP/VoIP for full duplex 2-way audio and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones, integrated PoE, embedded analytics, large pre-/post-event recording buffer, and advanced security protection. Its unique incorporation of the most comprehensive peripheral support for alarm control, local storage expansion, and wireless network connection, creates sophisticated and best-in-class control flexibility and scalability.
- High quality 1.2 Megapixels CMOS sensor and lens to ensure razor sharp picture quality
- Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG at 720p resolutions
- Alarm input & output, audio input & output
- Supports 24MB pre-/post-event recording buffer
- SD slot for storage
- Support Motion Detection, and Notification on PC Client
- Support both Variable Bit Rate and Variable Frame Rate
- Support IE and Firefox for network preview
- Built-in high performance streaming server allows 10+ simultaneous viewers
- Embedded video analytics, SIP/VoIP support for full duplex two-way audio as well as video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Compatible with Current SDK, HTTP API and Client Software
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Full Onvif conformance with extensions in the near future